PART-TIME Instructors of French:
The French program is updating our list of qualified part-time instructors of French interested in teaching one or two language courses paid on a per-course (non-benefit) basis. The list will include candidates available for full-semester courses (pending sufficient enrollment) as well as for short-term substitute teaching opportunities should they arise during the Spring 2017 semester.
- MA or Masters 2 or equivalent degree in French (language, pedagogy (FLE), French studies, etc.) or a related field
- must be native or near-native speaker
- must have previous language teaching experience (high school or adults)
- experience teaching French in a U.S. university or college
- a good knowledge of multimedia and computer technologies in language teaching
Please send the following THREE items:
1) letter outlining how background and experiences specifically match the basic and preferred qualifications,
2) the names, titles and complete contact information (postal address, e-mail address) of TWO professional references
3) a current CV
Director of the French Language Program
No Phone Calls Please
The George Washington University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Language Course Descriptions: